Benefits of membership in the Society include:
· A subscription to the Newsletter of the American Handel Society, published three times a year, which contains reports on scholarly developments, notices of upcoming conferences and performances, reviews of books and recordings, an annual discography, lists of recent publications, and news of the Society
· Assistance in becoming a member of the Georg-Friedrich-Händel-Gesellschaft, Halle, and receiving the Händel-Jahrbuch
· Assistance in becoming a Friend of The Handel Institute (Great Britain), and receiving The Handel Institute Newsletter
To join or renew your membership online, please select the appropriate class of membership from the drop-down list below, click "add to cart," and complete the payment process. If you prefer to please join by mail, please download and complete the application form and send it to the appropriate address as indicated. The form is in Adobe PDF format--if you require Adobe Acrobat Reader, you may download the latest version here.
New: The American Handel Society is now able to accept donations in support of the following five categories:
- Conference travel grants to assist graduate students and independent scholars
- Support for Howard Serwer Memorial Lecture
- Support for J. Merrill Knapp Research Fellowship
- Support for Paul Traver Memorial Concert
- Support for ongoing activities of the Society
If you wish to contribute to these causes, you may do so by clicking the "Donate" button below.Donate to the AHS: Support travel grants, Serwer Lecture, Knapp Fellowship, Traver Concert, and Society activities
*Please specify the category or categories you wish to support by entering a message during checkout.